Return Your Goods
If you received your Belle & Beau piece as a gift, we are more than happy to provide an exchange for you, this is provided that we still have the exchanged piece currently in stock and you can provide proof of purchase. We do not provide refunds for orders without receipts.
We do our best to ensure all our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with Belle & Beau however occasionally you may need to return an item.
It can take up to 5 working days for a return to be processed as it has to be returned to Belle & Beau headquarters before our accounts team can issue the refund.
- Your return will be processed within 5 working days of receipt. You will receive confirmation via email.
- If a refund is payable to you we will refund the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We would recommend that you return your items via registered post to ensure it arrives safely with us. If you keep a hold of the tracking number, you can also check when it has arrived with us.
- Our returns policy couldn’t be simpler. Try your piece on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send it back, you have 30 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return provided you have your receipt.
- For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery cannot be returned. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any items returned for refund or exchange must be unworn and in a condition to allow resale. If an item is deemed to have been worn upon inspection, Belle and Beau retains the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
- All Postal charges are at the cost of the customer and we recommend using registered post. If an exchange or replacement is required an email will be sent when the items are despatched. If for any reason the item(s) are out of stock, a refund will be issued. If refund is required an email will be sent to confirm the refund has taken place, please allow up to 10 working days after the email date for the funds to appear in your account.